- Tasks are assigned as concepts that can be recalled from what is already known by the child.
- Parents are kept involved to develop communication skills of the tiny tots via informal conversations, news reading, and story reading.
- Adequate instructional support is provided to the parents by virtual meetings as well as phone calls.
- Video conferencing with kids for Story time & Rhyme time.
- Fun Filled activities as well as concept time ideas are provided to parents so that children can work with with available resources at home like–green grams, dough, vegetables and so on without stepping out of the home.
- Craft and Teaching Aids creation videos are regularly shared with parents by the Kindergarten teachers so that quality learning engagement with the tiny tot students can be created at home
———–Kindergarten Learning Examples———
The Nursery students got to celebrate a day exclusively for pets where they watched their teachers and friends introducing their pets
“Summer is all about the beach and the Sun”- say our Nursery students
Story telling has been redefined with some virtual props for our Nursery students
The Nursery students explored the absorbing power of a sponge during their virtual class
The students used their toys to learn the ascending and descending order
Attendance time is exciting for our Kindergartners
Junior kindergarten students visited to the baker’s kitchen virtually to explore how a baker’s bake a cake. Our in-house teacher Ms. Bauviya enacted as a baker, after the visit to the baker’s kitchen children related it to their concept sense organ
Junior KG students find learning about animals fun
“We practice yoga everyday”- say the students of Nursery and Junior KG
The Sr.KG students learned about fossils by creating their own using dough
Quiz time is sure fun !!
Asmita of Senior KG doing her part of work for the World Environment Day
Look at us engrossed in learning something new everyday
Our Senior KG students love to share their stories through art and craft