- Tasks are assigned as concepts that can be recalled from what is already known by the child.
- Parents are kept involved to develop communication skills of the tiny tots via informal conversations, news reading, and story reading.
- Adequate instructional support is provided to the parents by virtual meetings as well as phone calls.
- Video conferencing with kids for Story time & Rhyme time.
- Fun Filled activities as well as concept time ideas are provided to parents so that children can work with with available resources at home like–green grams, dough, vegetables and so on without stepping out of the home.
- Craft and Teaching Aids creation videos are regularly shared with parents by the Kindergarten teachers so that quality learning engagement with the tiny tot students can be created at home