‘Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach. Because teaching is the highest form of understanding.’
- Making students teach will improve their comprehension of the subject and help them remember it for a very long period of time.
- To achieve this our Billabongers of Grade 4 conducted a flipped classroom on the topic “Coordinates and Translation”.
- In this, the students were made to prepare the teaching artifacts and were asked to teach their peer learners.
- This helped the learners to understand and comprehend the concepts better.
– Ms. Sankari (Grade 4 Math Educator)